Masterfeeds is an organization with the collective purpose of adding value to the lives of our customers, dealers, employees, suppliers, and shareholders. At Masterfeeds, our success in serving the Canadian livestock and poultry industries is based on quality people and products.
Position Available: Production Operator – Winnipeg, Manitoba
Shipping and receiving, packaging, and processing of grain and feeds products, documentation of production and completion of HACCP records.
- 1 to 2 years manufacturing experience.
- Previous feed mill, or agricultural experience is preferred.
- A proven track record of reliability and safe work habits.
- Must be physically capable of lifting 25kg repeatedly.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Able to work at elevated heights as required.
- Steel toed boots are mandatory.
- Preference will be given to individuals with a Class 4 Power Engineer license.
Regular shifts are Monday to Friday with overtime available. Must be willing and able to work rotating shifts.
Nearby public transportation is available.
Please forward your resume in confidence to:
Masterfeeds LP, Human Resources Manager
Benefits of working at Masterfeeds:
We are financially solid and stable organization, a leader in animal nutrition. We offer a comprehensive wage, pension plan, group insurance benefits, and referral incentives.
No phone calls, please.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. EOE.