MasterBrand Cabinets Inc.

MasterBrand Cabinets Inc. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
always a fun place to work
Tool Operator/Lines Person (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONNovember 12, 2014
Pros: great people to work with
Cons: company closing
Always got the job done but was also able to have a little fun at times.
A day at masterbrand
MACHINE OPERATOR- LEVEL 2 (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBDecember 2, 2013
You start of with an area meeting and stretching. My day consisted of figuring out what material the table saw operator needed and it was my responsibility to drive a forklift to grab the material, load it to my saw then proceed to cut down various sizes for table saw use. Co-workers are fun and enjoyable so if your looking for humor in the workplace Master Brands may be the place for you. The hardest part of my job was working alone the sheets of material that need to be cut down on average weighs 130 lbs per sheet and they expect you to do it by yourself and not complain bout back problems. Management needs improvement, lack of communication between management and production workers
good company with training provided
machine operator/ conventional and cnc drills (Former Employee), Peterborough ON.March 1, 2013
I moved around the panel processing department over the years, starting on edgebanders, then to drills and eventually covering the co-ordinater when needed. Most of the management where good to work with and when asked for training when needed, there was never a problem. I enjoyed working for Masterbrand and was upset when the mother company decided to move it state side.
Fast-paced & productive
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBOctober 10, 2012
Pros: management will hold cultural events eg folklorama
Cons: not alot of recognition on performances, either good or bad from management
A typical day at work for me is answering inbound calls about order and product concerns. Receiving and processing time sensitive orders. Trouble shooting design concerns with dealers. Working with coworkers in other departments to ensure orders are correct and go through the system quickly.
I have learned several different types of computer systems that are specially for MasterBrand, as well as the intimate details of cabinet making.
Management is good to work with. Mutual cooperation is necessary and easily done. Cooperation with co-workers is also essential to the completion of the orders and customer satisfaction.
The hardest part of this job is sometimes getting exactly what the customer wants or needs, not just in design but in time-line as well. We strive to get the job complete and make the customer happy.
In turn, the most enjoyable part of the job is getting the customer what they want when they need it. Also hearing from a customer that they are happy with our product is always a good thing and makes the day better.

About MasterBrand Cabinets Inc.

At Masterbrand Cabinets, Inc. we make more than cabinets; we make dreams come true. Our focus is listening to today's families, – Read more

MasterBrand Cabinets Inc. Photos