Credit & Collections Specialist
Report this job
Our client is looking for an Credit & Collections Specialist for their Mississauga office!
What are the responsibilities of the job?
- Contacting clients regarding payment status of overdue items
- Investigate, identify, and resolve customer deductions in a timely manner
- Preparation of Credit/Debits as required
- Escalate unresolved issues to the A/R Supervisor, Sales, Operations and Billing
- Prepare detailed customer reconciliations and statements as required
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationship with client base through working with internal processes such as Sales, Billing and Operations
- Other related duties as required
What's in it for you?
- Employment with a great company
- A chance to become a part of a dynamic team environment
- Competitive salary
- Annual review
- 2 weeks vacation to start
What are we looking for?
- 5 years of collection and reconciliation experience
- College diploma or CPP designation preferred (or working towards)
- Experience in the transportation industry is considered an asset
- Detail oriented, excellent customer service skills and goal oriented
- Excellent Excel skills
If you meet the above qualifications please apply directly to this posting by creating a profile online at www.randstad.ca or email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.