ABOUT MASTER LOCK
Founded in 1921, Master Lock is an iconic global brand that's recognized around the world as the authentic, enduring name in padlocks and security solutions.
As the largest global manufacturer of padlocks, Master Lock products can be seen almost everywhere you go. Our products continue to be trusted to protect property and valuables in schools, homes, businesses, work vehicles, recreational environments, government buildings, and manufacturing facilities. Our new product innovations lead the industry in convenient and intuitive features, portable and permanent security solutions, and advanced locking technologies.
Master Lock is committed to developing premium security solutions for today's high-tech, mobile and fast-paced world. Our newest product lines go beyond our heritage breadth of products to deliver electronic and web based security solutions that protect critical information, and provide state-of-the art access control and auditing systems.
MASTER LOCK IS HIRING!
We are looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join our Customer Service team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Bilingual CSR will ensure customer satisfaction with efficient caring telephone responses, order timeliness and accuracy and daily review of all required inputs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, include but not limited to:
- Act responsibly and be accountable for all dealings with customers.
- Process all incoming orders, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) & fax. Edit and review orders for product, quantity, or price discrepancies. Contact customers directly relative to order errors or where specific order requirements are in conflict with company policy.
- Process all incoming inquiries relative to order status and delivery or credit requests as requested by customer.
- Act with in-depth awareness of actions relative to top key accounts as assigned by supervisor.
- Determine and assign correct pricing discounts and selling terms in accordance with approved pricing and selling programs.
- Daily monitoring of Post Booking Holds, Unbooked Orders and Other Holds to ensure prompt service and release of orders.
- Proficient in the utilization of the Sales Order Management System (Oracle).
- Responsible for in-depth product knowledge for padlock and institutional business.
- Answer customer mail/email enquiries on a routine basis supplying product information, replacement product or any other offering necessary.
- Handle and process all consumer inquiries.
- Notify customers prior to a missed delivery and reschedule the promise date.
- Actively work with Sales/Marketing relative to price book errors, product changes, customer complaints, product instructions, etc.
- Prepare credit memos and return authorization as needed.
- Provide support to Credit Department to resolve chargeback issues.
- Participate in trade shows or customer visits as required.
- Process sample or show orders for assigned sales representatives.
- All other duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Three to five years in customer service environment with college degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Potential for increased responsibilities to lead, direct and introduce changes that will enhance the effectiveness of the overall team.
- An intrinsic attitude to provide customer service beyond expectations.
- Excellent Bilingual (French/English) communication skills (written and verbal).
- Familiarity with distribution order management software Red Prairie would be considered an asset.
- Ability to work with numbers accurately and a high attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn detailed Master Lock product knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of main frame computers and advanced skills with PC’s and Microsoft Office.
- Keyboarding skills.
- Familiarity with PC, right fax, fax, copier, headset telephone, calculator, and printers.
- Team player.
To learn more about Master Lock, visit our website at: http://www.masterlock.com/
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Master Lock; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.