Massage Clinic Receptionist - Toronto
Massage Addict, a modern, professional therapeutic massage clinic in downtown Toronto, is looking to hire a dedicated, qualified receptionist.
Massage Addict clinics are high-volume, very busy places to work. The person on duty has the overall responsibility of keeping everyone – RMT’s & Clients – coordinated and running efficiently.
It is essential that the successful candidate has the ability to multi-task, is extremely organized and has excellent verbal communication skills. They must be professional, reliable and able to deal with customer service and conflict resolution.
Front Desk Responsibilities:
- Providing excellent client service.
- Assisting our massage therapists & keeping their work flow efficient and organized.
- Doing laundry and cleaning the clinic so that it always looks its best.
- Closing out the cash at the end of the day, balancing credit cards & finalizing paperwork.
Specific Job Tasks & Responsibilities
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls, take and relay messages
- Provide clinic information to callers
- Ability to explain/sell memberships (it’s easy!)
- Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of the clinic
- General administrative and clerical support
- Schedule appointments, working with appointment software
- Tidy and maintain the clinic
Education & Experience
- Minimal high school diploma. College/University is a preferred asset.
- Knowledge/experience of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Knowledge/experience of computers and relevant software applications.
- Knowledge/experience of customer service principles and practices.
- Some knowledge of the massage therapy industry is an asset.
References will be required.
If you’re interested in this great opportunity with Massage Addict, please apply in confidence.
Massage Addict - The Beach Toronto