Masonite International

Masonite International Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Masonite is Amazing!
Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee), USAJuly 11, 2014
Pros: management, benefits, pay (ish...), travel
Cons: projects?
I've worked at Masonite for a short time and I've fallen in love with it. It is a great company with great management, and they really seem to care for their employees. The benefits are great, the pay is decent, and there is a lot of room to develop in the company. Even if you don't move up, you can certainly move around, as positions come up, to gain – more... experience. The only complaint I've heard, which isn't something I've experienced, is that the longer you're with the company, projects tend to get thrown on your plate on top of your normal job responsibilities, which seems to frustrate a lot of people in my particular position. I personally have no issue with it because I can use those projects to gain experience. Overall, though, Masonite is great! – less
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 9, 2014
I enjoyed my time at Masonite. Can be stressful at times, but very rewarding.
N/A
Market Sales Manager (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 7, 2014
Great company, unfortunately I was laid off. There was no specific training program, but it was not a problem. It was easy to figure out who to call or email for assistance.
great people to work with
Multi-craft Maintenance mechanic (Current Employee), Haleyville, ALJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: safety, production incentives
Cons: health care
I really like my job here at masonite, but the economy has hit almost every indusrty hard and my hours have been cut as of January 14/2013. I Love the people I work with it is like being with family the Plant manager is probably the best boss I ever had. I start every day the same answering calls to the glue machine department usually it is somthing – more... simple to me to repair, but most of the time it is something that i have not done before and I figure it out pretty quick.
the hardest part of the day is when i am caught up with nothing to do. when we have lunch we cut up and crack jokes. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Forklift operator, tie hole operator (Current Employee), Laurel, MSAugust 8, 2012
Masonite is a good company to work for. It has a good salary amd good job benefits. The only con is it is not a secure job
Factory job
Press operator (Current Employee), Laurel, MSJune 19, 2012
Pros: good money, no hard job
Cons: no con
This is a good job, I had no problems there! Just have messy people!
good
PRODUCTION SCHEDULER (Former Employee), Dickson, TNMarch 21, 2012
Pros: good
Cons: ok
was best job i had then 16 years i worked there miss the people..................................................