Masonite International

Masonite International Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great people to work with
Multi-craft Maintenance mechanic (Current Employee), Haleyville, ALJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: safety, production incentives
Cons: health care
I really like my job here at masonite, but the economy has hit almost every indusrty hard and my hours have been cut as of January 14/2013. I Love the people I work with it is like being with family the Plant manager is probably the best boss I ever had. I start every day the same answering calls to the glue machine department usually it is somthing – more... simple to me to repair, but most of the time it is something that i have not done before and I figure it out pretty quick.
the hardest part of the day is when i am caught up with nothing to do. when we have lunch we cut up and crack jokes. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Forklift operator, tie hole operator (Current Employee), Laurel, MSAugust 8, 2012
Pros: example: free lunches, etc.
Cons: example: short breaks, healthcare, etc.
Masonite is a good company to work for. It has a good salary amd good job benefits. The only con is it is not a secure job
Factory job
Press operator (Current Employee), Laurel, MSJune 19, 2012
Pros: good money, no hard job
Cons: no con
This is a good job, I had no problems there! Just have messy people!
good
PRODUCTION SCHEDULER (Former Employee), Dickson, TNMarch 21, 2012
Pros: good
Cons: ok
was best job i had then 16 years i worked there miss the people..................................................