Masonite International Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great company to work for
IT Manager (Former Employee) –  Lemieux DoorsOctober 22, 2015
The management team at Lemieux Doors is very effective and fun to work with. Decisions are made in committee in respect with the value of the whole company.
Pros
A great little family
Cons
The IT team in place is hard to work with.
What I did and did not like
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BCFebruary 27, 2015
I feel I've been wronged because everyone said I had a iphone when I do not even own one. Dental isn't every good. I was a bit confused about how they work there but I was just starting to get it all together when people were complaining that I wasn't working at there slow pace. I enjoyed the night shift until they put me in day and that was when everything went downhill from then on. I didn't learn enough. Most people quit while I at least tried.
Pros
night shift was the best
Cons
not enough hours
fun working enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Concord, ONSeptember 18, 2014
very busy with phone calls and solving problems. I learn that you need to completey finish a task does not matter how small it is because it will allow you to move forward to the next one. Learn to use time wisely and well manage your time , this will help you ease your day and less stress . Listening to your co-workers , allow you to make apprpriate decision and you can resonably communicate with them. The hardest part of my job is when the communication fails between departments. It causes confusions and frustration . The most enjoyable part of the job for me is knowing my customers are sastified with the services we provide and working well with my co-workers.