As a Corporate Executive Travel Agent with Mason Horvath, you will be responsible for all of the travel needs of your clientele from the moment they leave home until the moment they return. This permanent, full time position includes a base salary and commission that is top in the industry.
PREVIOUS TRAVEL AGENCY EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL.
- Above all else, you MUST be a Team Player.
- An unheard of desire for customer service
- Exceptional communication skills in person, on the phone and in writing
- No fear of dealing with high level corporate executives and very discerning travelers
- Have passion for the industry
- Have passions outside the industry
- Strong research skills
- Strong computer skills
- Outstanding organizational abilities
Sales and Promotion
- Work with top business executives and their assistants to arrange their business travel
- Provide the highest level of customer service before, during and after the clientâ€™s trip
- Follow-up with clients after their travel
- Visit clients to strengthen relationships
Back Office Requirements
- Maintain clean records of reservations and payments
- Provide client reporting as necessary
- Maintain database of clients
- Work hand-in-hand with the leisure travel team to provide seamless care for the clientele
- Attend company meetings and events
- Meet and exceed agreed upon targets
- Be on the lookout for talented agents to join team
- Train corporate travel to new employees
- Provide assistance to other team members' clients when they are away from office
- Minimum 3 years experience selling corporate travel
- Apollo and/or TRAMS experience an asset
- Proven sales leader
As a Mason Horvath employee, you will be introduced to a world of service and responsibility that is beyond your imagination. We have attracted a like minded and committed following and have a team of only the strongest and most capable professionals. Each team member brings a passion for travel and a desire to build strong relationships to the table. If you believe that you should be a part of our team, please email your resume and cover letter outlining both the reasons that we need to hire you and your salary expectations.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Mason Horvath is a high service, luxury travel company that takes care of travellers looking for more care and attention in their travel...