Ask yourself this:
Are you looking to join a company that will be as dedicated to you as you are to your job? Are you tired of going to work every day doing the same thing over and over again? Would you enjoy working in a dynamic and motivational environment where everyone's unique talents and abilities are rewarded and learning is part of the job?
Join Mary-am Travel!
Who are we?
As a member of the Mary-am Group of Companies, we strive to meet and exceed our clients expectations of receiving fast, efficient, and reliable travel services. Based in Toronto and with companies throughout Canada, the Mary-am Group is one of Canada's fastest growing service organisations. Mary-am Travel was first launched to meet the demand of the group's furnished apartment guests, but after rave reviews and impressive sales records, Mary-am Travel opened it's first retail location in Toronto within the Mary-am Hotel North York building. Today we provide travel services in person, online and by phone. Our 24/7 state-of-the-art call center is equipped to handle even the largest volumes of calls with little or no hold times.
The primary purpose of this role is to assist customers of our travel agencies who speak your native language.
- Answering incoming travel calls and making travel bookings
- Answering travel-related merchandise redemption inquiries
- Processing travel bookings with a combination of cash or credit cards.
- Market current travel products, promotions and sales to customers
- Completing all necessary documentation, tracking & schedules on calls or walking customer.
- Making outbound calls to customers when needed
- Attending travel supplier training sessions as required
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Do you have what it takes?
Of course you do! Everyone has unique talents and abilities that are valuable if used in the right way. Let us help you reach your full potential. Here are the qualifications the ideal candidates must have:
- At least two years experience working at a travel agency and/OR tourism related business.
- Some post secondary education related to Travel & Tourism. (College/University)
- Basic geographical knowledge.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills in the Korean language.
- Ability to communicate with your manager in English.
- Motivation to learn new things and take your career to the next level.
What do we offer you?
We will work with you to build on your existing skills and experiences AND teach you everything you need to know to become a successful travel consultant at Mary-am Travel!
- Base Salary
- High Uncapped Commission.
- Group Insurance & Benefits (dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- Group Lunch Day Every Friday!
- Bonus based on sales performance.
- Discount on travel purchases for you and your family.
- Discount on all other Mary-am Group services for you and your family.
- PLUS: Earn commissions on sales for other Mary-am Group services (furnished apartments, hotel, maids, etc)
Its easy to get in touch with us. imply use the form on this website to email us your cover letter and or resume. We will contact you to schedule an in person interview if you are the right fit.