Marv Holland Apparel Ltd (MHA) is seeking muliple Business Development Executive (BDE) professionals with a proven 'hunter' sales background, strong relationship building skills, a high level of self-motivation and drive to join our Sales Organization.
At MHA you would be a part of a friendly, progressive organization that embraces change and creates opportunity. We have a passion for individual and company growth, we believe in spirited teamwork and have the desire for perpetual innovation. Success is achieved through a collaboration of quality products and service and employee ability and contribution skills that has made us the leading apparel manufacturer and distribution company since 1948.
General Overview & Objectives:
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales the Business Development Executive (BDE) will identify, create and pursue new business opportunities, establish a good rapport/credibility with clients and maintain customer loyalties in the Safety Apparel industry. The BDE must be a savvy senior sales professional with a passion and drive to produce top level results. The ability to communicate, present and negotiate with executive level positions within a prospective company both over the phone and in person is essential for success in this position.
- Develop and utilize networking opportunities to establish MHA as a progressive member of the Safety Apparel industry.
- Contact prospects and set appointments with new business opportunities.
- Cold calling and participation in telemarketing activities and initiatives to prospective clients.
- Build and maintain strategic business relationships with existing and prospective clients.
- Develop and maintain sales pipeline through MHA’s CRM system.
- Research and analyze clients' business objectives, identify their business requirements, and design a benefits-based solution and action plan.
- Manage the complete sales cycle process to ensure maximum productivity and completion of sales reports.
- Implement marketing/brand awareness campaigns for prospective clients as well as conduct ongoing analysis of the market to identify business opportunities.
- Communicate customer requirements, sales, and lead information with the MHA sales team and management.
- Represent MHA in a professional manner at all times.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Perform all other reasonable duties as requested by management.
Required Experience, Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 6 -8 years of senior sales experience in a “Hunter” role - essential.
- Demonstrated negotiation capabilities coupled with the ability to apply influence to drive business results – essential.
- Solid understanding of business metrics concepts and reporting.
- High degree of self-motivation, detail-orientated with effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exemplary communication, public speaking and presentation skills.
- Superior customer service skills with a focus on building customer loyalty.
- Computer proficient in all Microsoft Office applications include Excel, Power Point, Word and Customer Relationship Management (CRA) systems.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas or Mining industry - an asset.
We offer 460,000 base salary with a generous commission plan, full benefits & more
Marv Holland Apparel Ltd. is a leading apparel manufacturer and distribution company since 1948. Our main product line is flame resistant safety wear for industry. Our extensive experience and knowledge in this market as well as reputation for quality and service makes Marv Holland Apparel the leading edge supplier in the Canadian Market.
Marv Holland Apparel's quality clothing sets the standards for superior industrial protective work wear. Quality and features that work are stitched into every garment. With close to 60 years of outstanding commitment and service to companies across Canada, you can be confident in choosing Marv Holland Apparel as your partner for apparel solutions that work!
There are muliple positions available in Calgary & Edmonton, Alberta
Marv Holland Apparel thanks all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.