Martin Transportation Systems

Martin Transportation Systems Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Company To Work For
Driver Manager (Current Employee), Byron Center, MIFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: home time, equipment, technology, elogs, friendly employees
Cons: you cannot run 3 log books simultaneously to try to get 6000 miles as a solo driver
As a former driver I have worked at a number of trucking companies. Out of all of those companies I voluntarily chosen to make MTS my permanent home.

MTS strives to ensure that all of their drivers have good equipment, lanes with good pay, great benefits (including paid vacation), and a well organized team of dispatchers.

We handle no touch automotive – more... freight with nationwide coverage. If you are looking for home time, good pay, great benefits, and plenty of miles - MTS is the place to be. – less
BAD COMPANY PEOPLE DONT CARE
Driver (Current Employee), Marshall, MIJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: easy work
Cons: bad trailers and management
WORST COMPANY TO WORK FOR U HAVE TO WAIT 3 WEEKS BEFORE U EVEN GETA PAYCHECK NOT WORTH THE HEADACHES
Bargain Basement Company
Belvidere IL Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Byron Center, MIApril 25, 2013
Pros: close to home, a couple good people bobby, danny
Cons: lack of common sense, poor leadership
Company has no respect for its employees, so much so that the drivers in this location voted in a union. Oversite of this terminal is done out of Canada, by people who have never been to Belvidere. I quit after several attempts to get some satisfaction. Then the company lies to unemployment, saying it was out of their control. BEWARE!
this was a good work place for me and me and my supervisers got along well
Technician (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 3, 2012
a typical day at MTS was a good experance but hard work for little pay
upon interview
Driver (Current Employee), Grand Prairie, TXAugust 15, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Drive 53ft Tractor Trailer from Nogales, Arizona to Grand Praire, Texas and/or Bertrans, MO then return to Nogales, Arizona
Ok Place
Manager (Former Employee), OHJune 29, 2012
Pros: great benifits
Cons: ran poorly and too many family members involved.
The family runs the business and many times they drain the company funds to pay for personal items. Not a way to run a business. Great benifits, low pay.

About Martin Transportation Systems

Martin Transportation Systems, Inc. is a minority-owned, single-source provider of transportation, warehousing, packaging and – Read more