Martin Motor Sports is an energetic dealership with several locations across Western Canada that carries the latest and greatest products in the boating industry all year round. Our products include MasterCraft, Moomba and Supra Wakesport Boats, Sea-Doo Sport Boats and Manitou and Bennington Pontoon Boats!
We pride ourselves on being a progressive, friendly, service-orientated dealership and develop long term partnerships with our customers based on fairness, trust and integrity.
Competitive Wages & Benefits, Stable Industry, Advancement Opportunities, Ongoing Training
- Assist Service Technicians and Service Advisors as requested, including setup and pre-delivery of new equipment.
- Cleaning and detailing of dealership and customer equipment.
- Unload new whole goods and attachments when delivered- sleds, quads, Spyders.
- Responsible to empty garbage; clean shop areas as directed; remove scrap and used parts as directed, snow removal if required and general duties.
- Operate forklift and drive tractor, move boats when required.
- Clean and maintain yard area as directed.
- Have a clean driver’s abstract.
- Are able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Please forward your resume to Human Resources at 780-451-2790 for more details.
We look forwarding to hearing from YOU. Thank you for your application!