PARTS & ACCESSORY SALES
Expand Your Future!
Competitive Benefits and Wages
Earn while You Learn
Great Work Environment and a Balanced Lifestyle!
- Assess and understand our client’s Accessory Needs- provide them the solution!
- Receiving and sorting incoming parts.
- Processing requests and ordering parts via computer systems; helping customers in person and over the phone.
- Stock and Sell an Exciting line of Motor Sports parts and accessories.
- Following through with customer orders and concerns.
- Maintain periodical parts return as needed; filing claims as directed by Parts Manager.
- Participate in the annual physical inventory counting of all items as well as performing spot counts throughout the year to ensure an accurate inventory.
- Monitor parts sales on a regular basis to stay up-to-date on achievement of budgeted sales and department objectives.
- Participate in trade-shows and customer appreciation events.
- Must be a customer focused individual with excellent communication skills.
- Outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic personality.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong computer skills are required for this position.
- Flexible working the following shift: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (8:30-5:30pm) and Saturdays (8:00-5:00pm).
Our company is a recognized leader in this industry and community. We offer a full benefit package including RRSP, life insurance, health insurance with the addendum of dental that may be extended to the family.
Though all the resumes are welcome, only qualified candidates will be contacted at this time.
Please forward resumes to Human Resources fax to 780-451-2678
Indeed - 12 months ago