As a John Deere dealership, we sell a full range of small to large tractors, grain combines, seeding & tillage, hay & forage equipment, as well as skid steer loaders. We also carry the full line of John Deere residential and commercial lawn and grounds care equipment. We provide first class Parts and Service support for all John Deere equipment.
- Perform agricultural repairs as directed by service manager.
- Effectively communicate with technical resources to resolve complex diagnostics issues.
- Perform inspections as required.
- Prepare all reports and forms required in conjunction with job assignments on a timely base.
- Check and report any shortages and malfunctions.
- Complete disassembly and inspection, as efficiently as possible.
- Interact with customers on a professional customer service basis.
- Participate in all applicable job related training and development.
- Strong diagnostics skills in the following areas: diesel engine, electrical, and hydraulics.
- Customer orientated and the ability to develop relationships.
- Experience with John Deere is preferred.
- Excellent computer skills and willing to learn new software.
- Journeyman Certificate is an asset.
- Must carry own tools.
Our company is a recognized leader in this industry and community. We offer a full benefit package including RRSP, life insurance, health insurance with the addendum of dental that may be extended to the family.
Indeed - 16 months ago