Martin Motor Sports is an energetic dealership with several locations across Western Canada that carries the latest and greatest products in the boating industry all year round. Our products include MasterCraft, Moomba and Supra Wakesport Boats, Sea-Doo Sport Boats and Manitou and Bennington Pontoon Boats!
Competitive Wages & Benefits, Stable Industry, Advancement Opportunities, Ongoing Training
SOME DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Open and close work orders as directed by Warranty Administrator and Service Manager;
- Monitor repair completion progress and make sure open work orders are completed and closed as quickly as possible;
- Monitor and benchmark key success factors including work order completion timeliness, quality index etc;
- Process warranty claims including computation of charges and filing with the correct manufacturing company within 48 hours of completion and follow-up to be certain claims are paid;
- Follow up on outstanding warranty claims monthly;
- Respond to customers’ needs and inquiries, consistently exceeding customer’s expectations;
- Monitor front counter and assist Service Advisors as required;
- Provide outstanding customer service and solutions to meet and exceed customer’s expectations;
- Experience with Warranty Procedures is required;
- Familiarity with motor sports and recreational products is an asset;
- Capable of processing high volumes of work with accuracy;
- Confidence in dealing with manufacturers;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
Our company is a recognized leader in this industry and community. We offer a full benefit package including RRSP, life insurance, health insurance with the addendum of dental that may be extended to family.
Click on "APPLY NOW" to submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from You!