Martin Motor Sports is an energetic dealership with several locations across Western Canada that carries the latest and greatest products in the boating industry all year round. Our products include MasterCraft, Moomba and Supra Wakesport Boats, Sea-Doo Sport Boats and Manitou and Bennington Pontoon Boats!
We pride ourselves on being a progressive, friendly, service-orientated dealership and develop long term partnerships with our customers based on fairness, trust and integrity.
Competitive Wages & Benefits, Stable Industry, Advancement Opportunities, Ongoing Training
SOME DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Process warranty claims including computation of charges and filing with the correct manufacturing company within 48 hours of completion and follow-up to be certain claims are paid.
- Follow up on outstanding warranty claims monthly.
- Run “Warranty Expiry” reports on a monthly basis and mail “End of Warranty” letters to customers.
- Open works orders as directed by the Service Manager and maintain control until closed and invoiced.
- Assign individual jobs to individual segments. Ensure that proper support exists for each work order opened including a signed work order for customer repairs and setup sheets for internal work.
- Monitor repair completion progress and make sure open work orders are completed and closed as quickly as possible.
- Monitor and benchmark key success factors including work order completion timeliness, quality index, etc. on a monthly basis and report to Service Manager and General Manager.
- Contribute to the continued improvement of the Service Department and the dealership by suggesting and implementing improved procedures and ideas.
- Provide outstanding customer service and solutions to meet and exceed customer’s expectations.
- Experience with Warranty Procedures is required
- Familiarity with motor sports and recreational products is a huge asset
- Attention to detail.
- Capable of processing high volumes of work with accuracy.
- Confidence in dealing with manufacturers.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
Our company is a recognized leader in this industry and community. We offer a full benefit package including RRSP, life insurance, health insurance with the addendum of dental that may be extended to family.
Please email resume to martinhr @martindeerline.com or call 780-481-4000 for more details.