DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR MOTOR SPORTS? NOW HIRING PARTS PERSON FOR OUR WEST END LOCATION!
Martin Motor Sports is an energetic dealerhship with several locations across Western Canada that carries the latest and greatest products in the boating industry all year round. Our products include MasterCraft, Moomba and Supra Wakesport Boats, Sea-Doo Sport Boats and Manitou and Bennington Pontoon Boats!
We pride ourselves on being a progressive, friendly, service-orientated dealership and develop long term partnerships with our customers based on fairness, trust and integrity. Our employees work together to achieve the successes we have attained.
- Receiving and sorting incoming parts.
- Processing requests and ordering parts via computer systems; helping customers in person and over the phone.
- Preparing orders to replenish parts and supplies.
- Following through with customer orders and concerns.
- Maintain periodical parts return as needed; filing claims as directed by Parts Manager.
- Participate in the annual physical inventory counting of all items as well as performing spot counts throughout the year to ensure an accurate inventory.
- Monitor parts sales on a regular basis to stay up-to-date on achievement of budgeted sales and department objectives.
- Keep current on manufacturer's terms, discounts and special programs.
- Participate in customer clinics.
- Must be a customer focused individual with excellent communication skills.
- Mechanically inclined with a passion for motor sports
- Parts experience required
- Experience and journeyman certificate is an asset.
- Excellent sales skills;
- Strong computer skills are required for this position.
Our company is a recognized leader in this industry and community. We offer a full benefit package including RRSP, life insurance, health insurance with the addendum of dental that may be extended to the family.