Martin Motor Sports is an energetic dealerhship with several locations across Western Canada that carries the latest and greatest products in the boating industry all year round. Our products include MasterCraft, Moomba and Supra Wakesport Boats, Sea-Doo Sport Boats and Manitou and Bennington Pontoon Boats!
We pride ourselves on being a progressive, friendly, service-orientated dealership and develop long term partnerships with our customers based on fairness, trust and integrity.
Competitive Wages & Benefits, Stable Industry, Advancement Opportunities, Ongoing Training
- Stock and Sell an exciting line of Motor Sports parts and accessories
- Participate in trade-shows and customer appreciation events
- Processing requests and ordering parts via computer systems; helping customers in person and over the phone.
- Following through with customer orders and concerns.
- Maintain periodical parts return as needed; filing claims as directed by Parts Manager.
- Participate in the annual physical inventory counting of all items as well as performing spot counts throughout the year to ensure an accurate inventory.
- Monitor parts sales on a regular basis to stay up-to-date on achievement of budgeted sales and department objectives.
- Keep current on manufacturer's terms, discounts and special programs.
- Must be a customer focused individual with excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Parts and/or motorsports industry an asset.
- Excellent sales skills;
- Strong computer skills are required for this position.
Please submit your resume by Clicking on Apply. We look forward to hearing from You!