Expand Your Future!
Competitive Benefits and Wages
Earn while You Learn
Great Work Environment and a Balanced Lifestyle!
- Assess and understand our client’s Accessory Needs- provide them the solution!
- Receiving and sorting incoming parts.
- Processing requests and ordering parts via computer systems; helping customers in person and over the phone.
- Preparing orders to replenish parts and supplies.
- Following through with customer orders and concerns.
- Maintain periodical parts return as needed; filing claims as directed by Parts Manager.
- Participate in the annual physical inventory counting of all items as well as performing spot counts throughout the year to ensure an accurate inventory.
- Monitor parts sales on a regular basis to stay up-to-date on achievement of budgeted sales and department objectives.
- Keep current on manufacturer's terms, discounts and special programs.
- Participate in customer clinics.
- Must be a customer focused individual with excellent communication skills.
- Experience in parts department an asset
- Excellent sales skills;
- Strong computer skills are required for this position.
Our company is a recognized leader in this industry and community. We offer a full benefit package including RRSP, life insurance, health insurance with the addendum of dental that may be extended to the family.
Indeed - 22 months ago