- Do you have a “do-what-it takes” attitude?
- Looking to have fun dealing with the public?
- Looking for a Long Term Place to call home?
- Eager to learn?
- Willing to continually up-grade your skills?
IF So … WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM!
At Martin Motorsports you will have the unique chance to pursue an exciting career in the Motor Sports field, as part of our dynamic and growing team. Our success is founded in our best-in-class people. We see ourselves as one team, working together; with a passion to grow and serve the customer first.
- Stock and Sell an exciting line of Motor Sports parts and accessories
- Participate in trade-shows and customer appreciation events
- Be able to provide regular feed-back and suggest ideas for continuous improvement
- Be able to provide input into future product lines and stocking requirements
- Maintain and develop appropriate relationships with customers, and industry contacts
- Place orders to replenish parts and supplies, on various computerized programs
- Keep current on manufacturer's terms, discounts and special order programs.
- Handle inventory/stock, conduct stock counts, as required
- Handle customer communications regarding shipping/receiving
- Handle incoming, outgoing and internal deliveries
- Package outgoing shipments
- Maintain on-time delivery
- Maintain clean work area
- High School Diploma
- Basic computer skills (Outlook, Excel, and customized business system)
- Forklift operation preferred, but we will train if necessary
- Superior customer service with excellent communication skills
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- Must be physically capable of lifting up to 60-70 lbs
We invite you to send us your resume and tell us what you could bring to our company. We look forward to hearing from you, and we will reply without delay to all candidates to be retained for an interview.
Indeed - 15 months ago