Hiring Marine Mechanic for our location in Saskatoon, SK
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical component.
- Test equipment and components for current, continuity and voltage,
- Maintain, repair and test switchgears, transformers and regulators,
- Troubleshoot industrial control systems and devices, interpret electrical code specifications.
- Experiences with electrical and inboard engines are must haves.
- Maintains condition of service boats, tools and equipment
- Perform basic service tasks as assigned by Service Manager or Service Department Foreman.
- Develops skills in removal, disassembly, and reconditioning of components
- Inboard and Indmar Engine Experience.
- Computer & Electrical Skills.
- Ability to Troubleshoot Our Products (Skiers Choice, ski boats, quads, ATVS, etc.)
- Ability to Work as a Team Member, with the initiative to work unsupervised.
- Courteous, Professional & has a Positive Attitude.
- Willing To Provide Great Customer Service.
- Marine Certification By A Recognized Institution Preferred.
Our company is a recognized leader in our industry and community and we offer competitive hourly wages, a full benefit package including RRSP, life insurance, health insurance with the addendum of dental may be extended to the family.