Martin Motor Sports is an energetic dealerhship with several locations across Western Canada that carries the latest and greatest products in the boating industry all year round. Our products include MasterCraft, Moomba and Supra Wakesport Boats, Sea-Doo Sport Boats and Manitou and Bennington Pontoon Boats!
We pride ourselves on being a progressive, friendly, service-orientated dealership and develop long term partnerships with our customers based on fairness, trust and integrity.
Competitive Wages & Benefits, Stable Industry, Advancement Opportunities, Ongoing Training
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical component.
- Test equipment and components for current, continuity and voltage,
- Maintain, repair and test switchgears, transformers and regulators,
- Troubleshoot industrial control systems and devices, interpret electrical code specifications.
- Experiences with electrical and inboard engines are must haves.
- Maintains condition of service boats, tools and equipment
- Perform basic service tasks as assigned by Service Manager or Service Department Foreman.
- Develops skills in removal, disassembly, and reconditioning of components
- Inboard and Indmar Engine Experience.
- Computer & Electrical Skills.
- Ability to Troubleshoot Our Products (Skiers Choice, ski boats, quads, ATVS, etc.)
- Ability to Work as a Team Member, with the initiative to work unsupervised.
- Courteous, Professional & has a Positive Attitude.
- Willing To Provide Great Customer Service.
- Marine Certification By A Recognized Institution Preferred.
Our company is a recognized leader in our industry and community and we offer competitive hourly wages, a full benefit package including RRSP, life insurance, health insurance with the addendum of dental may be extended to the family.