Competitive Wages & Benefits, Stable Industry, Advancement Opportunities, Ongoing Training
· Assist Service Technicians with mechanical repairs as requested, including setup and pre-delivery of new equipment.
· Follow written or verbal instructions for the safe delivery or pickup of equipment, parts or supplies on behalf of the dealership, following all municipal and provincial laws.
· Unload new whole goods and attachments when delivered; responsible for proper inspection of items coming in, making sure to note any damages or missing attachments. Ensure all attachments are properly tagged and stored.
· Responsible to empty garbage; clean shop areas as directed; remove scrap and used parts as directed.
· Clean and maintain yard area as directed.
· Have a clean driver’s abstract.
· Are able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Click on "APPLY NOW" to submit your resume.