West Edmonton location
Join OUR Team!!
- Competitive Wages & Benefits
- Stable Industry
- Advancement Opportunities
- Ongoing Training: Sharpen your skills, improve your performance, and keep you up-to-date with the latest technology.
- Unload and load trucks;
- Unload and load couriers ( 50lb.manual lifting ability);
- Ship parts to various customers and locations with proper documentation and follow-up accurately;
- Receive parts into our building with proper documentation and follow-up;
- Check off and reconcile parts daily orders and stock orders accurately;
- Put stock away and use computer to maintain bin locations;
- Participate in annual and daily inventory counts and reconciliations;
- Help maintain material handling equipment used in parts department;
- Maintain warehouse and parts department cleanliness;
- Maintain record keeping system and ensure proper documentation of receipts and shipments;
- Be able to operate forklift, safely and efficiently (forklift certificate would be considered an asset);
- Customer oriented;
- High accuracy skills and capable of multitasking when needed;
- Experience with inventory would be an asset;
- Quick learner;
- Excellent computer skills and willing to learn new software’s.
- Clean Class 5 Driver’s License
- Courier weight lifting is 75lbs
Our company is a recognized leader in this industry and community. We offer a full benefit package including RRSP, life insurance, health insurance with the addendum of dental that may be extended to the family.
Though all the resumes are welcome, only qualified candidates will be contacted at this time. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please, forward resumes to Human Resources or feel free to drop by our office.
Indeed - 13 months ago