Expand Your Future!
Challenging Work with a Sense of Accomplishment
Competitive Benefits and Wages
Great Work Environment and a Balanced Lifestyle!
- CUSTOMER LINK to the service department.
- Open and prioritize work orders.
- Provide clear & detailed information and maintain regular contact with customers.
- Monitor repair completion progress.
- Respond quickly and effectively to customers’ needs, consistently exceeding customers’ expectations. Respond to customer’s enquiries and problems with a helpful attitude in a timely basis.
- Follow up.
- Exceptional Customer Service!
- Professional & courteous.
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports.
- General understanding of mechanical/technical terms is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to communicate effectively one-on-one and within a group.
- Excellent computer skills.
Our company is a recognized leader in this industry and community. We offer a full benefit package including RRSP, life insurance, health insurance with the addendum of dental that may be extended to family.