Martin Deerline are John Deere Agricultural and Lawn & Grounds Care Dealerships with 13 locations across Alberta. We sell a full range of small to large tractors, grain combines, seeding & tillage, hay and forage equipment, as well as skid steer loaders. We also carry John Deere residential and commercial lawn and grounds care equipment and motor sports lines, such as Mastercraft, Sea Doo, Ski Doo and Spyder. We provide first class parts and service support for all John Deere and Motor Sports Equipment.
Competitive Wages & Benefits, Stable Industry, Advancement Opportunities, Ongoing Training
- Maintain accurate and on-time reports and records for service department operations;
- Open and close work orders;
- Assign individual jobs to segments, ensure proper support exists for each work order;
- Monitor repair completion progress and ensure completion and accuracy of each;
- Process warranty claims including computation of charges and filing with the correct manufacturing company;
- Follow up on outstanding warranty claims on a monthly basis;
- Maintain service department records, update customer profiles, maintain department accessories and supplies and preparing Technician efficiency reports.
- Exceptional Customer Service!
- Strong organizational skills necessary to be successful in this position
- Experience in a service department in a similar role
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports.
- General understanding of mechanical/technical terms is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to communicate effectively one-on-one and within a group.
- Excellent computer skills.
Our company is a recognized leader in this industry and community. We offer a full benefit package including RRSP, life insurance, health insurance with the addendum of dental that may be extended to family.