Competitive Benefits and Wages, Earn while You Learn, Great Work Environment and a Balanced Lifestyle!
- Processing requests/ordering parts, helping customers in person and over the phone.
- Receivng and sorting incoming parts, Preparing orders to replenish parts and supplies.
- Following through with customer orders and concerns.
- Monitor parts sales to stay up-to-date on achievement of budgeted sales/department objectives.
- Keep current on manufacturer's terms, discounts and special programs.
- Participate in customer clinics.
- Must be a customer focused individual with excellent communication skills.
- Experience and journeyman certificate is an asset.
- Excellent sales skills;
- Strong computer skills are required for this position.
Our company is a recognized leader in this industry and community. We offer a full benefit package including RRSP, life insurance, health insurance with the addendum of dental that may be extended to the family.
Indeed - 20 months ago