Martin Deerline are John Deere Agricultural and Lawn & Grounds Care Dealerships with 13 locations across Alberta. We sell a full range of small to large tractors, grain combines, seeding & tillage, hay and forage equipment, as well as skid steer loaders. We also carry John Deere residential and commercial lawn and grounds care equipment and motor sports lines, such as Mastercraft, Sea Doo, Ski Doo and Spyder. We provide first class parts and service support for all John Deere and Motor Sports Equipment.
Competitive Wages & Benefits, Stable Industry, Advancement Opportunities, Ongoing Training
- Receiving and sorting incoming parts.
- Processing requests and ordering parts via computer systems; helping customers in person and over the phone.
- Preparing orders to replenish parts and supplies.
- Following through with customer orders and concerns.
- Maintain periodical parts return as needed; filing claims as directed by Parts Manager.
- Participate in the annual physical inventory counting of all items as well as performing spot counts throughout the year to ensure an accurate inventory.
- Monitor parts sales on a regular basis to stay up-to-date on achievement of budgeted sales and department objectives.
- Keep current on manufacturer's terms, discounts and special programs.
- Participate in customer clinics.
- Must be a customer focused individual with excellent communication skills.
- Mechanically inclined with a passion for John Deere equipment
- Parts experience required
- Experience and journeyman certificate is an asset.
- Excellent sales skills;
- Strong computer skills are required for this position.
Our company is a recognized leader in this industry and community. We offer a full benefit package including RRSP, life insurance, health insurance with the addendum of dental that may be extended to the family.