Parts Technician, $18-$21/hour
Expand Your Future!
Competitive Benefits and Wages
Earn while You Learn
Great Work Environment and a Balanced Lifestyle!
- Receiving and sorting incoming parts.
- Processing requests and ordering parts via computer systems; helping customers in person and over the phone.
- Preparing orders to replenish parts and supplies.
- Following through with customer orders and concerns.
- Keep current on manufacturer's terms, discounts and special programs.
- Participate in customer clinics.
- Must be a customer focused individual with excellent communication skills.
- Experience and journeyman certificate is an asset.
- Excellent sales skills.
- Strong computer skills are required for this position.
Our company is a recognized leader in this industry and community. We offer a full benefit package including RRSP, life insurance, health insurance with the addendum of dental that may be extended to the family.