Competitive Benefits and Wages, Earn while You Learn and a Balanced Lifestyle!
- Perform agricultural repairs as directed by service manager.
- Effectively communicate with technical resources to resolve complex diagnostics issues.
- Perform inspections as required.
- Prepare all reports and forms required in conjunction with job assignments
- Check and report any shortages and malfunctions.
- Complete disassembly and inspection
- Strong diagnostics skills in the following areas: diesel engine, electrical, and hydraulics.
- Customer orientated and the ability to develop relationships.
- Experience with John Deere is preferred.
- Excellent computer skills and willing to learn new software.
- Journeyman Certificate is an asset.
- Must carry own tools.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -