Martin Deerline is one of Canada’s largest John Deere dealership groups; marketing agricultural equipment, skid steers, lawn and garden equipment, golf and turf equipment and commercial landscaping equipment.
- Application of the newest GPS equipment and technology to aid agricultural producers in efficient and profitable growth.
- Technical training of staff and customer on changing GPS technology.
- Development of sales and product support programs.
- Customer consultation regarding precision agriculture including GPS technology and available equipment.
- Infield support of GPS and Advance Agricultural technology.
Technologies You will Work With
o Cellular based RTK (Real Time Kinematics).
o JDLink – machine to office communication, remote diagnostic and repair.
- Machine Atomization
- Machine Sync – remote control of multiple machines.
- Machine data collection and interpretation.
We are looking for:
- A Passion for technology and agriculture.
- Strong people skills with a high degree of ethics.
- Basic knowledge of agriculture, and current production systems.
- Strong computer skills and mechanical aptitude.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make presentations one-on-one or to groups. Sales training is an asset.
Our AMS Product Specialists must have a passion for technology in agriculture, and revel in what the combination of the two can accomplish. Training for this position is an ongoing process as the technology is changing at ever increasing speeds and is a combination of hands-on in-field experience plus formal training provided by our partners, including John Deere.
We offer a competitive salary with a full benefit package including RRSP, life insurance, health insurance with the addendum of dental that may be extended to the family.
Click on "APPLY NOW" to submit your resume.