Location: MAYERTHORPE, AB
Company: Martin Deerline
Job Title: Agriculture Service Technician
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Martin Deerline is a John Deere dealership where we sell a full range of small to large tractors, grain combines, seeding & tillage, hay & forage equipment, as well as skid steer loaders. We also carry the full line of John Deere residential and commercial lawn and grounds care equipment. We provide first class Parts and Service support for all John Deere equipment.
· Perform agricultural repairs as directed by service manager.
· Effectively communicate with technical resources to resolve complex diagnostics issues.
· Perform inspections as required.
· Prepare all reports and forms required in conjunction with job assignments
· Check and report any shortages and malfunctions.
· Complete disassembly and inspection
· Strong diagnostics skills in the following areas: diesel engine, electrical, and hydraulics.
· Customer orientated and the ability to develop relationships.
· Experience with John Deere is preferred.
· Excellent computer skills and willing to learn new software.
· Journeyman Certificate is an asset.
· Must carry own tools.
Click on "APPLY NOW" to submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from YOU!