Martin Deerline are John Deere Agricultural and Lawn & Grounds Care Dealerships with 13 locations across Alberta. We sell a full range of small to large tractors, grain combines, seeding & tillage, hay and forage equipment, as well as skid steer loaders. We also carry John Deere residential and commercial lawn and grounds care equipment and motor sports lines, such as Mastercraft, Sea Doo, Ski Doo and Spyder. We provide first class parts and service support for all John Deere and Motor Sports Equipment.
Competitive Wages & Benefits, Stable Industry, Advancement Opportunities, Ongoing Training
- Equipment diagnostics, service repairs, maintenance work.
- Effectively communicates with supplier/technical resources to resolve complex diagnostic issues.
- Prepare and submit accurate reports.
- Maintain current product knowledge.
- Follow all Company procedures and maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintain assigned department tools, equipment and vehicles in good working order.
- Interact with customers on a professional, customer service basis.
- Participate in all applicable job training/development.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, previous experience required
- Journeyman certificate an asset
- Efficient and produces quality work.
- Computer savvy.
- Ability to interact effectively with customers and co-workers
- Must carry own tools.
Please apply by replying to this Ad with your resume attached.