Location: Wetaskiwin, AB
Company: Martin Deerline
Job Title: Agriculture Service Mechanic
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with overtime available
Martin Deerline is a John Deere dealership where we sell a full range of small to large tractors, grain combines, seeding & tillage, hay & forage equipment, as well as skid steer loaders. We also carry the full line of John Deere residential and commercial lawn and grounds care equipment. We provide first class Parts and Service support for all John Deere equipment.
- Basic service tasks.
- Develops skills in removal, disassembly, and reconditioning of components.
- Prepares and timely submits all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
- Participates in Service Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Assists Senior Technicians as required.
- Maintains assigned department tools, equipment and vehicles in good working order.
- Interacts with customers on a professional, customer service basis.
- Maintains a safe working environment and follows all Company procedures around safety practices.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Good knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in agricultural equipment.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Good skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- Computer savvy.
- Ability to interact effectively with customers and co-workers.
Click on "APPLY NOW" to submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from YOU!