· Perform agricultural repairs as directed by service manager.
· Effectively communicate with technical resources to resolve complex diagnostics issues.
· Perform inspections as required.
· Prepare all reports and forms required in conjunction with job assignments on a timely base.
· Check and report any shortages and malfunctions.
· Complete disassembly and inspection, as efficiently as possible.
· Interact with customers on a professional customer service basis.
· Participate in all applicable job related training and development.
· Strong diagnostics skills in the following areas: diesel engine, electrical, and hydraulics.
· Customer orientated and the ability to develop relationships.
· Experience with John Deere is preferred.
· Excellent computer skills and willing to learn new software.
Our company is a recognized leader in this industry and community. We offer a full benefit package including RRSP, life insurance, health insurance with the addendum of dental that may be extended to the family.