Ag Management Solutions Specialist
West Edmonton, Martin Deerline
Martin Deerline is one of Canada’s largest John Deere dealership groups; marketing agricultural equipment, skid steers, lawn and garden equipment, golf and turf equipment and commercial landscaping equipment.
Some responsibilities include:
- daily activity will revolve around the application of the newest equipment and agronomic technology to aid agricultural producers in efficient and profitable operation of their land;
- Educate customers and staff on changing AMS technology;
- Sales and support of advanced AMS products sold by the company;
- AMS optimization support as contracted by our customers;
- Training of our staff and customers through clinics;
- Aiding in the decision making process of our customers regarding precision agriculture including strategies around the tools that are available;
- Working in-field to ensure that the tools provided are working properly to provide accurate, timely information and proper application of inputs.
We are looking for:
- Strong people skills with a high degree of ethics.
- A passion for agriculture and the technology involved. Minimum 4 years of agriculture industry background.
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products with knowledge of agriculture.
- Strong computer skills and mechanical aptitude.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make presentations one-on-one or to groups. -- Sales training is an asset.
- Our AMS Product Specialists must have a passion for agriculture and technology and revel in what the combination of the two can accomplish. Training for this position is an ongoing process as the technology is changing at ever increasing speeds and is a combination of hands-on in-field experience plus formal training provided by our partners, including John Deere.
We offer a competitive salary with a full benefit package including RRSP, life insurance, health insurance with the addendum of dental that may be extended to the family.
Click on "APPLY NOW" to submit your resume.