Now Hiring: Parts Technician for Westlock Dealership
As a John Deere dealership, we sell a full range of small to large tractors, grain combines, seeding & tillage, hay & forage equipment, as well as skid steer loaders. We also carry the full line of John Deere residential and commercial lawn and grounds care equipment. We provide first class Parts and Service support for all John Deere equipment.
Competitive Wages & Benefits, Stable Industry, Advancement Opportunities, Ongoing Training
- Processing requests/ordering parts, helping customers in person and over the phone.
- Receiving and sorting incoming parts, Preparing orders to replenish parts and supplies.
- Following through with customer orders and concerns.
- Monitor parts sales to stay up-to-date on achievement of budgeted sales/department objectives.
- Keep current on manufacturer's terms, discounts and special programs.
- Participate in customer clinics.
- Must be a customer focused individual with excellent communication skills.
- Experience in Parts is required. Journeyman certificate is an asset.
- Excellent sales skills;
- Strong computer skills are required for this position.
Our company is a recognized leader in this industry and community. We offer a full benefit package including RRSP, life insurance, health insurance with the addendum of dental that may be extended to the family.
Please forward resumes to Jackie Barton or Perry Sauve fax to 780-451-2678 or Stop by our office located at 10803 100 Street