Location: West Edmonton
MMD Sales Ltd (O/A Martin Deerline and Martin Motor Sports) is a passionate, energetic dealership group with 14 store locations across western Canada. We operate in many different industries including agriculture, golf and turf, lawn and garden, construction, marine and powersports.
We pride ourselves on being a progressive, friendly, service-oriented dealership and develop long term partnerships with our clients based on fairness, trust and integrity. Our employees work together to achieve the successes we have attained.
Competitive Wages & Benefits, Stable Industry, Advancement Opportunities and Ongoing Training!
- Design electronic and printed materials for trade exhibits, displays, publications, marketing materials, web sites, and other channels.
- Create and produce JPEGs, PDFs, video, clip art, graphs, charts, thumbnail images, and other design elements.
- Conceptualize and design flyers, advertisements, brochures, logos, signage, and other exhibits/displays.
- Plan production schedules and workflow for the entire design process.
- Integrate multimedia concepts with technical graphic design elements, as appropriate.
- Develop specifications and standards for printing and other production.
- Select the appropriate media and materials (e.g. paper, ink, etc.)
- Inspect proofs for accuracy and adherence to corporate standards.
- Provides technical graphics assistance to production personnel, content authors, publishers, clients, and/or vendors/service providers.
- Participate in marketing strategic planning meetings on a project-by-project basis
- Coordinate and maintain a library of graphics, media, digital records, and other enterprise
- Where necessary, write and edit marketing copy, web copy, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
- At least 5 years of direct work experience as a graphic designer
- RGD designation is considered an asset
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in HTML5 is considered a strong asset
- Well versed in the latest graphic design methods, practices, techniques, and associated principles
- Solid design and conceptual skills
- Strong knowledge of page layout and photographic requirements
- Strong knowledge of printing/publishing procedures and standards
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to accept and integrate constructive feedback from superiors
- Effective deadline management and project management skills
- Able to identify, select, and coordinate vendors for printing needs
- Strong interpersonal skills required to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders and/or content owners
- Ability to analyze and interpret user requirements (with a strong customer focus)
- Some experience supervising and training junior staff
- Strong interpretive skills to analyze technical information and create illustrations
- Ability to develop print specifications
- Experience creating workflows and work schedules
- Strong attention to detail, ability to proof and make recommendations
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Our company is a recognized leader in our industries and communities. We offer a full benefit package including RRSP, life insurance and health insurance with the addendum of dental that may be extended to the family. Though all resumes are welcome, only qualified candidates will be contacted at this time. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please forward resumes to Human Resources fax to 780-451-2678.