Now recruiting for our Westlock Location!
Join OUR Team!!
Competitive Wages & Benefits
- Provide our clients with the right equipment for their needs and ensure that they have the knowledge necessary to maximize their investment.
- Actively participate in trade shows.
- Responsible for maintaining display areas, making sure they are kept fresh.
- Build a trusting relationship with clients with the goal to be their main Turf Equipment Consultant. Develop in-depth knowledge of our clients and their needs/wants as well as their business practices.
- Respond quickly and effectively to our clients’ needs, consistently exceeding their expectations.
- Maintain complete up-to-date client profiles.
- Ensure that we provide necessary after-hours support to meet our clients’ needs.
- Handle complaints, comments, and claims promptly to ensure client satisfaction.
- Develop and utilize effective follow-up procedures on all sales on a timely basis.
- Look for ways to meet our clients’ needs and help make them more successful. Constantly look for ways to add value to our services and/or products.
- Give product demonstrations and presentations.
- Develop and implement creative ways to market our services and/or products.
- Clean driver’s abstract.
- Willing to work weekends and extended hours.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Proficient with computers.
- A passion for challenges and able to develop excellent relationships with our clients and associates.
- Previous sales and John Deere experience is an asset.
Our company is a recognized leader in our industry and community. We offer a full benefit package including RRSP, life insurance, health insurance with the addendum of dental that may be extended to the family.
Though all the resumes are welcome, only qualified candidates will be contacted at this time. We are an equal opportunity employer. Interested candidates should forward their resumes to Jackie Barton-Human Resources