Agricultural Sales Consultant
Martin Deerline in Edmonton, AB is looking to add a self-motivated and challenge driven Agriculture Sales Rep to our team.
- Represent the dealership in the assigned sales territory and sell the dealership’s agricultural and turf whole goods with integrity and achieve the dealership’s goals for territory coverage, margins and market share. Support the products sold to insure customer satisfaction and maximum value for their investment.
- Strong people skills with a high degree of ethics;
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience or a solid background in Agriculture and/or Turf industry;
- Strong computer skills and good understanding of finances;
- Mechanical aptitude;
- Ability to speak effectively one-on-one and within a group;
- Excellent negotiation/conflict resolution skills;
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products with a basic knowledge of agriculture;
- Ability to work flexible hours & weekends.
Our company is a recognized leader in our industry and community. We offer a full benefit package including RRSP, life insurance, health insurance with the addendum of dental that may be extended to the family.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to Human Resources Fax: 780-451-2678 Phone: 780-452-2790