Martin's Family Fruit Farm currently has immediate openings at our apple processing plant in Elmira, Ontario where our apple chips are processed and packaged. This position is part-time to start with the potential to lead into full-time work.
Days: 2-3 days per week (between Monday - Friday)
Hours: 7am - 7pm
The general labourer is responsible to work part of a team to ensure that apple chips are processed packed as efficiently as possible with the highest standard of quality. This position will require team work and co-operation.
- Work safely at all times
- Sort through apple slices on a conveyor line for extended period of time (2-3 hours) while standing
- Place bags into cases and label cases appropriately
- Assisting other departments as necessary
- Help create a positive work atmosphere and employee morale
- Work to the best of their ability
- Be punctual and dependable all the time
- An eye for quality and efficiency
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
Please note the facility has cooler temperatures to maintain apple freshness.
If interested, please submit your resume. Thank you!
Located in the heart of Ontario’s celebrated apple growing region, our orchards offer you some of the most flavourful, richly...