Martin's Family Fruit Farm currently has immediate openings at our apple processing plant in Elmira, Ontario where our apple chips are processed and packaged. This position is part-time to start with the potential to lead into full-time work.
Days: 2-3 days per week (between Monday - Friday)
Hours: 7am - 7pm
The general labourer is responsible to work part of a team to ensure that apple chips are processed packed as efficiently as possible with the highest standard of quality. This position will require team work and co-operation.
- Work safely at all times
- Sort through apple slices on a conveyor line for extended period of time (2-3 hours) while standing
- Place bags into cases and label cases appropriately
- Assisting other departments as necessary
- Help create a positive work atmosphere and employee morale
- Work to the best of their ability
- Be punctual and dependable all the time
- An eye for quality and efficiency
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
Please note the facility has cooler temperatures to maintain apple freshness.
If interested, please submit your resume. Thank you!