Marsh Canada Limited
Marsh has over 24,000 employees and provides advice and transactional capabilities to clients in over 100 countries. Marsh Canada Limited has 1,100 employees and offices in
13 cities across Canada. Marsh is a unit of Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC), a global professional services firm with over 50,000 employees’ worldwide and annual revenue of $10 billion. MMC also is the parent company of Guy Carpenter, the risk and reinsurance specialist; Mercer, the provider of HR and related financial advice and services; and Oliver Wyman, the management consultancy. Its stock (ticker symbol: MMC) is listed on the New York, Chicago, and London stock exchanges. MMC’s Web site address is www.mmc.com. Marsh’s Web site addresses are www.marsh.ca and www.marsh.com.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our Risk Consulting Practice.
The Administrative Assistant supports the Canadian Risk Consulting team. This position provides administrative support including setting up new business projects, invoicing, tracking transactions, and time monitoring. All responsibilities to be performed with a high level of customer service.
- Manage and maintain the set up of new business projects using Elite time tracking system
- Act as go-to person for departmental issues and concerns with Elite
- Liaise with both internal and external partners
- Co-ordinate and process all MRC invoicing
- Track all international MRC transactions
- Monitor the time recording in Elite
- Correct errors in Elite and respond to questions from Consultants and U.S. colleagues
- Prepare management reports – System and Finance related
- Produce Consultant reports – Engineering related
- Assist with other department duties, projects and assignments as required
- 2 to 5 years administrative experience with some University/College degree/diploma
- Demonstration of strong aptitude for working with numbers and or a financial background
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude, patient and a team player
- Discrete with sensitive information/matters
- Multi-task & detailed oriented
- Possess excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Must demonstrate strong active listening and follow-up skills.
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment and strong problem solving skills.
- Must demonstrate professional and ethical business practices, adherence to company standards, and a commitment to personal and professional development.
Marsh Canada Limited wishes to thank all applicants for applying. However, only those applicants under consideration will be contacted directly.