Marsh & McLennan Companies

Marsh & McLennan Companies Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great work environment, work culture, values and great people
Manager – Quality Control (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 24, 2013
One of the best companies to work for. Excellent people to work with, always willing to help for the ultimate goal.
Internal audit on a global scale
Audit & Control -Senior Auditor/Supervisor (Former Employee), LondonDecember 4, 2014
Exposed to internal audit assignments on a global scale. Learnt to deal with senior stakeholders in different jurisdictions where we had to factor culture.
Good environment
Risk Manager of Multinational Accounts (Current Employee), Sao PauloDecember 1, 2014
Pros: learning
Cons: overloaded with the number of accounts.
Changing of experience every day
Dynamic
Guidelines taken seriously
not a bad place to work, feels too big
Risk Analyst, National Brokerage (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 18, 2014
there was a lot of reorg when i was there... they are too big and sometimes there is no place for the those that perform extremely well. a lot of old timers there from the golden days and its tough to get promoted unless you have spent your time there (despite your qualifications)... all in all not a bad place to work, but definitely not for a go getter – more... either – less
Highly professional, good cohesiveness with positive team work.
VP Broker - Global Marine Practice (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 16, 2014
Major presence in the market. Maintaining a steady and positive relationship with our clients is a key challenge. Thrive in it and always up for the task. Work closely with the marine insurance market which is vital on the mid to larger accounts that we work on.
Coorporate atmoshpere/profesional
Payroll/Compliance Analyst (Former Employee), Louisville, KYNovember 13, 2014
Very profesional and good experience. Audit payroll process and taxes on weekly and semi employees. Audit all garnishments. Maintained state laws update.
An awesome job
Receptionist (Former Employee), Morristown, NJNovember 10, 2014
There was never a day that I didn't want to come to work. The staff is great and working with the customers was a joy.
My experience as Marsh has been okay.
Client Advisor/Broker, Assistant Vice President (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 21, 2014
Pros: vast resources
Marsh is a great company to work for. They have lots of resources available for use. Their global footprint is incredible.
Good Place to work can be hectic at times
HR Leave Management Analyst (Current Employee), Louisville, KYOctober 20, 2014
Pros: close to 4th street
Cons: parking downtown
I would not recommend MMC if you cannot handle frequent change. Due to the nature of the business change is often and it is a very fast paced complex company.
fun co workers
Migration team lead from Windows XP to Windows 7 (Former Employee), Hoboken, NJOctober 15, 2014
Pros: after hours work
Cons: no guideline for users private data migration
stressful environment due to the time to upgrade all users laptop and migrate all the data from old laptop.
guideing and directing patrons through the Museum and providing security for special events protection of Museum property and all employees
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 13, 2014
Pros: greeting the public and easy travel to and from work
Cons: too much emphasis on how security i nteracted with the public
a chance to view artifacts from different cultures and Countries
Marsh
Vice President/Producer (Former Employee), New YorkOctober 11, 2014
This is a typical producer job divided into middle market and national market type accounts. Could use some help with on boarding new producers and sales training.
Fun
Customer Service Specialist I (Former Employee), Newton, IAOctober 10, 2014
My coworkers and management were great to work with. would still be working there if I hadn't moved.
Fast pace cashier
Cashier (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 8, 2014
A typical day at work I would ring up customer items. I gained my first amount of customer service skills and people working skills. The environment was very fun, all of my employees kept me entertained. Nothing hard about this job. The most enjoyable part of the job would be helping each customer.
Great Brokerage firm
Risk Analyst/Broker Representative (Former Employee), Washington dcOctober 1, 2014
Pros: professional environment
Cons: too much downsizing for a successful company
Great place to work with very professional people especially in the Washington DC office.
SOLID AND DYNAMIC BUSINESS
Senior Accountant - Controller Group (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 29, 2014
DIFFERENT AREAS OF BUSINESS TO LEARN MAKES ME A MORE FLEXIBLE AND EXPERIENCED ACCOUNTANT.
Leading Global Firm
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOSeptember 23, 2014
Great team environment, exceptionally competent, ground breaking....
Leading Global Firm
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOSeptember 23, 2014
Great team environment, exceptionally competent, ground breaking....
A great company to work fo
Contract Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: good company, benefits and good people to work with
This is my second time working for Marsh. in Atlanta and in NYC. Its a great place to work. The Midtown New York location was my first insurance experience and I learned a lot which is the reason I was able to be successful . It is a busy place but you learn a lot and the co-workers are very pleasant to work with.
Large global company
General Accounting Supervisor (Former Employee), Urbandale, IASeptember 17, 2014
Enjoyable coworkers and constant change in finance organization.

1 2 3 4 5

About Marsh & McLennan Companies

Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy – Read more

Marsh & McLennan Companies Photos