MARS Employee Reviews

cette entreprise de commerce au détail cible plusieurs créneaux: chocolat-friandises-riz-nourriture pour chiens et chats.
gestion des produits périmés (Former Employee) –  Laval-ouest et Laurentides4 January 2014
Le fait de se diversifier améliore le service offert aux clients. et, ils sont au diapason des nouvelles tendances en ce qui a trait à la santé en offrant des produits de gamme. Toujours à l'écoute des besoins, ils savent adapter leurs actions.
La raison pour laquelle j'ai démissionné est la trop grande manipulation. Et, ce que je faisais le mieux est sans aucun doute la façon d'entrer en relation avec mes clients et établir un climat de confiance.
Pros
travail de jour (du lundi au jeudi), liberté dans mon horaire quotidien
Cons
pas d'avantages sociaux, utilisation excessive des prises d'inventaire dans les magasins
Productive and fun workplace with a gym on site.
Retail Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bolton, Ontario5 November 2013
I learned a lot while at this job. I was the first point of contact for the retail reps and being in a support role I learned a lot about the tools the reps used in field as well as their day to day responsibilities. I also had the opportunity to help improve processes and make their jobs more efficient.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Supportive, energetic and flexible place to work
Part-time Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto east territory6 June 2013
Download priorities for the day, open computer when at first call, enter call and perform call reports as required. Survey store for opportunities that exist for secondary display. Present to store contact person any upcoming deals and opportunities. Also relay any out of stock issues, and opportunities for additional new skus.
Management supports typical work day, and suggests any opportunity for improvement on daily calls. The most enjoyable part was presenting a product line that I fully support, and endorse.
Pros
Mileage
Cons
Sometimes not enough hours in the day
Fun place to work at
House Keeping / Restaurant (Former Employee) –  Moncton , NB14 May 2013
Working with people , serving in a restaurant .. Workin in a great team , really fun as work ! The most enjoyable part of the work is that you learn new things and you get to make new friends.
Taking reports from customers who get involve in an accident vehicles
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 March 2013
I was a CO-OP student working at Accident Reporting Center. It was from Monday to Friday starting from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm. What I had to do it's taking report from customers who came after getting in the accident, and doing data entry into computer before sending them to the police officers because we work together with them. We were receiving calls from customers also for all inquiries. Taking pictures of the damage vehicles to send them to differente insurance companies. I learned about when having an accident vehicle what Somebody should do. I learned different computer system. We had a time management for everyone to work efficiently. My co-workers were fantastic; we share and work in a team setting sometimes. The hardest part of the job when it is snowing and very cold outside, where everyone had one hour taking picture of the vehicles outside and place the stickers on the wet damage part of the vehicles. the most enjoyable part the customers, the police officers; the co-workers are very friendly out there. I give you one example where I worked as a counselor.
A place to learn food safety and quality
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  New Market, Ontario5 February 2013
Learned a lot about food safety and quality.
Application of quality to food industry.
Mass food production.
Pros
a learning place
Cons
less pay
Great place to work P/T
Territory Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  FraserValley BC18 January 2013
Sales and merchandise rep Fraser Valley 5 yrs has been great.
My own pace,service client needs, support of DSM, great team workers,making client buy more!!and a fun job.
Pros
work balance is great!
Cons
like more opportunites in company out west.
fast Paced and an amazing place to work
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bolton, ON17 January 2013
This was my home and family for many years and I enjoyed every moment. If you are hard working and a fast learner with great ambitions for advancement this is the place to be. You are wonderfully compensated with a base pay and bonuses.

You must be able to keep up with the pace . Take intiative and dont be afraid to take risks.

Good Luck!
Pros
lots of free lunches, celebration of milestones and accomplishments
Cons
some long hours
real world experience fun place to work.
Purchasing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bolton, ontario Canada14 December 2012
Learn day to day fast pace experience on life and hitech business techniques.
général
Représentante sur la route région de Montréal (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 September 2012
bon management
horraire variable
lasitude
bonne équipe de travail
Pros
heure variable
Cons
pas avantages sociaux

Want to know more about MARS?

Ask a question