MARS Employee Review

Fun workplace with lots of responsabilities
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER (Former Employee) –  Bamako/Mali13 February 2013
I usually had a very busy day at work with a lot of pressure when I worked with the Group Office. I learned how to work with different cultures when I traveled to another affiliate to work with other colleagues of different countries. I learned how to manage people when I supervised 5 people in the departement. I helped the Manager in decision making. The most difficult of the job was when I stayed at work over midnight every end month to prepare the financial statement for the Central Bank and for the Group Office. However the enjoyable part of my job was the sharing experience, And the making decision with the Manager.
Pros
lots of responsabilities and communication with business units
Cons
long hours of work, especially at the end of month

Other MARS Employee Reviews

great company with outgoing culture
Recruiter II (Former Employee) –  Bolton, ON4 February 2018
overall, great company to work for. people are outgoing and friendly which makes the job fun. The workload is quite high with not a lot of support from management which is tough at times. as well limited growth opportunities.
Amazing Culture
Key Account Manager CPG- (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 January 2018
Working at Mars allowed me to creatively cultivate strong balanced relationships with desired accounts . Provided a great work / life balance. Great Brands.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MARS. Our community is ready to answer.