MARS Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place with a mission
Retail Pet Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Bolton, ONMay 18, 2016
Managing a territory making sure my accounts have a full distribution in my product line as well as selling and merchandising

Building a great relationship with your customers is key

They treat us like family and really do care about you as a person

Alway willing to give you ideas, are team players and fun to be around

Knowing that there are lots of animals out in the world that need a better life

Our mission is feeding as many animals in the world that we can
Pros
flexiablity
Cons
No benefits
work with determination
Gereral Labour (Current Employee) –  Bolton, ONApril 30, 2016
everyone cooperative here, before resume the work , make every day's planning about objective & goal. management is very nice here and co-workers are helpful. most enjoyable part of work is group rotation & flexible hours.
My job was varied, interesting and challenging, the perfect combination for me. I liked all the people I worked with and employees were treated very
Customer Service/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bolton, ONApril 28, 2016
Pros
Challenging, varied responsibilities, very nice people
Cons
Heavey workload resulting in long hours to meet deadlines
General Labour job just for start its good.
General Labour (Current Employee) –  Bolton, ONFebruary 24, 2016
Packaging of dog food & Cat food .Co-workers are cooperative.was working through agency so didnt had any benefits.12 hous shift make sit a long day of work and rotation also makes it more tough on ur body.
productive workplace
Staff Management (Current Employee) –  brampton onSeptember 9, 2015
I am working for 12 hour shift in this company and enjoyed the shift.Management and co-wokers are very help full and co-operative.
Pros
breaks
Awesome time
Packaging Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Bolton, ONAugust 5, 2015
great money, great people and great environment. When ever you needed help someone was there. My favourite job I've had so far.
Safest company to work for.
Millwright Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Bolton, ONFebruary 12, 2015
Excellent support for projects. Team aspect of the employee's shift worked extremly well. Twelve hr shifts need some work. Employee support excellent.
Goog exposure to information systems and manuals
High Speed Packaging Equipment Operator (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ONJanuary 21, 2015
Good place to work. Always lots to do and learn. Most information systems available to workers.

Friendly and helpful work associates.
Pros
Goog exposure to information systems and manuals / free to move around
Cons
only contract work available
workplace with a good and clean cafetaria
Packaging (Current Employee) –  Bolton, ONJuly 6, 2014
My first day at work was quite good because everyone was helpful and explaining me all the things so that I can learn how to work fast in that workplace. The hardest part of the job is to palletize and driving forklift as a driver keep up the pace because the line runs fast. despite being the hardest part of the job this was also the enjoyable part due the speed of the work you will never a chance to get bored.
Pros
proper length breaks
Cons
quite messy sometimes
Fast paced environment with great people to work with
Machine Operator/Mill Operator (Current Employee) –  Bolton, ONMarch 14, 2014
Always developing as an operator and an associate, lots of training provided. The people are very friendly and easy to get along with.
Thorougly enjoyed working with everybody
Packager (Current Employee) –  Bolton, ONFebruary 17, 2014
All my co workers were very helping and friendly in nature. I learned a lot from this job as I learned new ways to tackle many problems.
Pros
Very good cafetaria
Good job
Service Analyst / Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 13, 2014
Enjoyed it.

Learned a lot and liked the people working there
Productive and fun workplace with a gym on site.
Retail Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bolton, OntarioNovember 5, 2013
I learned a lot while at this job. I was the first point of contact for the retail reps and being in a support role I learned a lot about the tools the reps used in field as well as their day to day responsibilities. I also had the opportunity to help improve processes and make their jobs more efficient.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Supportive, energetic and flexible place to work
Part-time Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto east territoryJune 6, 2013
Download priorities for the day, open computer when at first call, enter call and perform call reports as required. Survey store for opportunities that exist for secondary display. Present to store contact person any upcoming deals and opportunities. Also relay any out of stock issues, and opportunities for additional new skus.
Management supports typical work day, and suggests any opportunity for improvement on daily calls. The most enjoyable part was presenting a product line that I fully support, and endorse.
Pros
Mileage
Cons
Sometimes not enough hours in the day
Fun place to work at
House Keeping / Restaurant (Former Employee) –  Moncton , NBMay 14, 2013
Working with people , serving in a restaurant .. Workin in a great team , really fun as work ! The most enjoyable part of the work is that you learn new things and you get to make new friends.
Taking reports from customers who get involve in an accident vehicles
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 4, 2013
I was a CO-OP student working at Accident Reporting Center. It was from Monday to Friday starting from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm. What I had to do it's taking report from customers who came after getting in the accident, and doing data entry into computer before sending them to the police officers because we work together with them. We were receiving calls from customers also for all inquiries. Taking pictures of the damage vehicles to send them to differente insurance companies. I learned about when having an accident vehicle what Somebody should do. I learned different computer system. We had a time management for everyone to work efficiently. My co-workers were fantastic; we share and work in a team setting sometimes. The hardest part of the job when it is snowing and very cold outside, where everyone had one hour taking picture of the vehicles outside and place the stickers on the wet damage part of the vehicles. the most enjoyable part the customers, the police officers; the co-workers are very friendly out there. I give you one example where I worked as a counselor.
A place to learn food safety and quality
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  New Market, OntarioFebruary 5, 2013
Learned a lot about food safety and quality.
Application of quality to food industry.
Mass food production.
Pros
a learning place
Cons
less pay
Great place to work P/T
Territory Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  FraserValley BCJanuary 18, 2013
Sales and merchandise rep Fraser Valley 5 yrs has been great.
My own pace,service client needs, support of DSM, great team workers,making client buy more!!and a fun job.
Pros
work balance is great!
Cons
like more opportunites in company out west.
fast Paced and an amazing place to work
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bolton, ONJanuary 17, 2013
This was my home and family for many years and I enjoyed every moment. If you are hard working and a fast learner with great ambitions for advancement this is the place to be. You are wonderfully compensated with a base pay and bonuses.

You must be able to keep up with the pace . Take intiative and dont be afraid to take risks.

Good Luck!
Pros
lots of free lunches, celebration of milestones and accomplishments
Cons
some long hours
real world experience fun place to work.
Purchasing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bolton, ontario CanadaDecember 14, 2012
Learn day to day fast pace experience on life and hitech business techniques.