Marriott Vacations Worldwide Employee Reviews

Excellent environnement de travail et un beau dynamisme d'equipe
Préposée à l'entretien ménager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 October 2017
Une journée de travail typique commence chaque jour de 8h a 4h30. j'ai vraiment aimé mon expérience de travail chez Marriot car j'ai travaille avec des gens formidables et c'était une belle équipe. la seule chose qui a été la plus difficile c'était ma période d'adaptation au début mais une fois que je me suis adaptée, tout à été très simple.
Fun
SPA ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  Canada on15 October 2017
I loved the team and the way we operate it was new to me and everyone was learning about the different cultural back ground. It was a beautiful experience will do it again If given the chance.
Pros
Free transportation to and from work
Cons
Not much places to shop and to be intertain.
Great Company / Great Value
Market Account Executive Corporate (Former Employee) –  Paris11 October 2017
Great company. Open management. Possibility to get a promotion quickly. Trustful associates and a great values.

However, lot of reports, lot of pressure and a huge tracking of your work. You spend more times to show/justify what you do instead of doing your job.
Great team culture
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 October 2017
This company offers great team culture for those who enjoy supportive work environment and a little bit more autonomy and salary is great as well as benefits.
Always had hours when healthy.
Housekeeper/Laundry Attendant (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON3 October 2017
When things are organized and the schedule is together properly, the work day is pretty easy, when it is not, and it happens quite frequently, the work day is over-whelming and painful both physically and emotionally.
Pros
Awesome coworkers
Cons
Inconsistent hours
Horrible abusive brutal
Facility Attendant of student services (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON18 September 2017
During my time at this particular employer work in our area was scarce and the employer knew you where easily replaceable and often told us so, the employee turn around was constant and salary was never 10 cents over minimum wage. Superiors constantly pushed and regularly there where new rules or bennifits taken away. Petty oppressive and inhumane is all I can remember of this prison.
Pros
Left
Cons
I could afford to eat and pay rent when many couldn't.
good
Breakfast Helper & laundry Department (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON11 September 2017
Marriott is great place work .environment is great co work is friendly always help each other .i enjoy working at Marriott cleaning environment. manger is great .
Pros
Cons
parttime
Productive and fun work place
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON22 August 2017
Everyone works well together as a team
Smiles and helping hands - positive attitudes on extremely busy days and even when things go wrong.
All have a main goal and mind set in harmony - Guest satisfaction and life appreciation.
Overall positive environment - great cooperation in all departments with all departments. Equality
Pros
Free lunches once a month, group benefit plan
Cons
long hours, demanding clients
Great
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  Stoughton Mas\15 August 2017
Great place great overall experience \.. You will love your time there. I hope all your experinces are the same as mine wonderful

If you have the opportunity take it and learn all you can.
5 star hotel
Guest Relations Officer (Former Employee) –  Sindh11 August 2017
Supervision of the work of housekeeping staff to ensure it met with the hotel’s quality standards
Thoroughly inspected guest rooms and suites prior to the guests’ arrival
Responsible for the special care of VIP, VVIP and unwell guests
Diplomatically handled customer complaints and issues
Demonstrated work flexibility by assisting other departments, such as reservations, front desk (check in), and the business centre
Responsibly handled the business centre cash payments, maintained the log for services utilized by guests and conscientiously carried out closing of shift duties
Substituted for the Duty Manager in his absence
Held Training Programs
see attached resume
Food Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 August 2017
Marriott was a great place to work. THey sent me to food school and managent school where I gained knowledge of how to run a food service operation. It was very professional.
Amazing Culture and Team
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 August 2017
It's a privilege to work with the team at The Westin Ottawa. You are surrounded by productive, supportive, ambitious and extremely talented people. The culture is phenomenal and you are looked after well.
Good Place, Great Perks
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON20 July 2017
The motels in this chain are stunning and with the perks you receive from this company you are able to enjoy them. Great training and managers. Great call center all around.
Fun
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Qatar16 July 2017
Good place to work in, good environment and friendly staff where you feel you are with your family members.
Give always a motivation to grow up.
Nice hotel
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
9 hours
productive fun working place
Commis Chef (Current Employee) –  National Capital Region12 July 2017
I learned many thing in the kitchen it is to many to mention and our management is not fair in casual and the working place is good we do have a free food
Strong staff
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL7 July 2017
Enjoyed working there, organized team, great management, helpful team working with me. The best part of my job were my guests. I very much enjoy being the reason why someone's day was made better, or why they feel they have a home away from home. Some struggles were not always being able to give a guest what they want or need.
Pros
Benefits/pay
Cons
Some staff concerns not taken seriously by management
Very good work environment.
Room Attendant/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 June 2017
Very good work environment, lots of learning, offer many opportunities. The managers always willing to help ha all, they offer plan of care if you have interest.
fun job
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 June 2017
I enjoyed working there for a month ,..meeting different co worker n different areas to work in ,..was a greatfull experience ,....hope to do it agian
unionized job
cook (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON15 June 2017
hotel benefits, staff meals. good people to work with. hardest part of the job was being understaffed. i loved coming into work and seeing everyone smile
Pros
uniform provided
Cons
distant walk
good
Line Cook (Part-Time) (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 June 2017
working as a cook very good place to work over all opportunity to grow and get discount on hotels happy to be part of it and recommend it to every cook came from school
Pros
free meal laundry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott Vacations Worldwide. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2