Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

View all Marriott International, Inc. reviews

Global Lifestyle Hotel Brands
Learning & Organizational Development (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA5 May 2014
Fantastic global company with 9 amazing brands that focus on building internal culture as much as branded experiences for guests

Other Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great, challenging place to work for
Food and Beverage Trainee (Former Employee) –  Naples, FL9 December 2017
the Riz is very good place to work for and grow in the hospitality industry. i learnt a lot in this company, i became more proffessional than i was. It is such amazing the training is very good. Unfortunately some employees never like working as a team in which i think its often good. It was more like each man for himself. the management is ok and more strict when it comes to the company policies. the hardest part for this job is the hours which are too long.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Pure trash, but a job is a job
Housekeeper/Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB29 November 2017
The only thing i can think that was a positive was the people but they're no match for the massive steaming pile that was literally everything else.
There were a grand total of 4 housekeepers. 4. seriously. And most of the time we only had 3 because one of them was over at the other hotel. Getting 20-25 rooms to clean wasn't unusual. (I've even seen 31) And it's not like these were all stays either, this was a normal day.
Even with all that, they then decided to give us a management checklist. You know, a list of all the things we shouldn't have to do because it's not our job? Yea, we had to do them.
At least there was no shortage of hours.

The people really were great though. Everyone helped each other out when they finished and we all got along really well. *cough* Until they get fed up and quit within 6 months. *cough*
Pros
1$ breakfast oh wait they stopped that. Great benifits opps wait they don't know what those are.
Cons
Advancement? what does that mean? Crazy understaffed, etc

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.