Marriott International, Inc. Employee Review

View all Marriott International, Inc. reviews

Engineering Department**
Stationary Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA16 April 2012
I worked at a Starwood property in Millbrae which closed for renovation. In the meantime, the Chief Engineers in the area have come together to find a way for me to pick up hours at their sites until my original hotel reopens this year. They have gone out of their way to keep me employed through Starwood, something that I have not seen in other companies. Also, transferring between hotels was as easy as filling out paperwork. Though I am sure they have their flaws, I am thankful to not have to experience many of them first-hand.
Pros
lots of places to work/transfer
Cons
limited starhot availabilities

Other Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews

Productive and healthy for social well being
Assistant Manager housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 February 2018
The environment and this type of job is very healthy because of the type of formal dress code. Going to work and seeing others in the way they are dressed is a healthy part of one's social life. Communication is also the good thing in this field
The layout of the department heads adds to the structure of the working environment. It is a psychological milestone that clearly has been improved upon over time and history.
Keeping focused on this a good part of being a good worker.
Pros
Seeing famous people
Cons
Compitition
Productive, resolve problems and good job.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 February 2018
- The typical day at work is always do the best I can do to provide the best service for my clients.
- Every day I learn more and more with my coo-works, and clients.
- Be a manager is take care about all of responsibility, and make the
work environment good for all.
- Analyze, and activate the company culture for organizational success.
- When we have all schedule of the day organized and make it works we do not have hardest part of the job.
- The most enjoyable part of the job is see that every things going okay and not just me, but coo-works and clients is are happy.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

56.9K