Job Title: Customer Service Duty Concierge
Reports To: Manager
Department: Customer Care Services at YVR
Marquise Group is the fastest growing facilities management company in our industry. The company was incorporated in 1993 and continues to be 100% Canadian owned. Currently, we have 3000 employees across Canada. Our company provides services in three different sectors: Facilities Management, Hospitality Services and Customer Service. As an industry leader, we provide services to commercial buildings, airport, retail, industrial, education and healthcare specialty facilities. Our mission is to provide service excellence to our clients and their customers.
This position will proactively coordinate the resources commonly involved with the “day of” operation of the airport. They will work with Airport Operations during routine operations and incidents to ensure a smooth and enjoyable airport experience for airport travelers and tenants.
Their main focus is passenger customer service and supporting the customer service function of other operating agencies by providing them with the knowledge and day of support infrastructure.
This position will provide the right candidate with an opportunity to demonstrate their customer service skills and administrative skills, allowing for growth opportunities within Marquise Customer Services.
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities to ensure exceptional passenger service is achieved: operational support and information distribution
- Exercises independent judgment and initiative in the course of carrying out overall responsibilities.
- Maintains excellent collaborative working relationships with colleagues and related agencies
- Actively contributes to daily pre-shift meetings to ensure daily events are planned for
- Prepares correspondence, presentations and reports as required.
- Facilitation of VIP movements through the terminal
- Manage lines and queues and assign resources as needed
- Work with Airport Operations to build a proactive building management team to ensure the effective coordination of Customer Service issues that will enhance the passenger experience
- To integrate readily available resources to run the airport
- Other duties as required
- Must be an active team player, highly organized and results oriented to manage multiple functions
- Strong customer service instinct while maintaining a professional manner
- Previous Airline/Airport experience an asset
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, be self motivated and resourceful
- Must be neat, professional and well groomed
- Solid contributor with excellent initiative, judgment and sense of responsibility
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with people professionally
- Must be bilingual and have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a good command of the English language.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including MS Word and Excel
- Post Secondary Education or related training or equivalent experience is necessary
- Must be available to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply online at www.marquise.ca .While we thank all applicants for their interest in the Marquise Group, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Closing date for this posting will be end of day January 14th 2013.