The Client Success team at Marqui works closely with all of our customers to resolve their issues by solving technical and service problems, providing valuable information about the Marqui Application, and developing strong customer relationships. In addition each Client Success Representative manages an assigned list of accounts in terms of ensuring their ongoing satisfaction with the Marqui products. The mandate of the department is to provide exemplary customer service.
- Field customer technical support requests arriving via web interface, e-mail, or telephone in a prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable manner
- Manage relationships with clients by developing a deep understanding of their needs and pain points and demonstrating how our technologies and services can help them achieve their business objectives
- Study and develop a deep understanding of our products. Maintain that understanding as the products evolve.
- Create active conversations with customers to assure them that their business success has our attention.
- Address urgent issues quickly and involve appropriate resources as needed.
- Work with customers to clearly delineate problems, gathering the right information for problem resolution and escalation if required.
- Properly document all customer interaction within customer relationship software
- Work with developers and quality assurance teams to identify and resolve more complicated problems.
- Assist with product QA from a user's point of view
- Collaborate with internal teams to successfully execute client projects
- Maintain and expand existing client requirements
- Provide support to prospecting and qualifying new customers, initiation and establishing new relationships
- Natural team player
- Attention to fine details
- Dedicated and determined to solve client issues in a timely manner
- Passionate about web technologies and demonstrate on-going upgrade of web skills and knowledge
- Excellent communicator and ability to promptly create clearly written documentation
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast pace environment
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of SQL and IIS a plus
- Aptitude for streamlining process to make one's job more efficient.
- Proven ability to follow verbal and written directions.
- Ability to effectively juggle/prioritize multiple tasks.
To apply for this position please email your cover letter and resume with “Client Success Representative” in the subject title.
Marqui is located in downtown Vancouver, at the corner of Bute and Pender, just steps from Coal Harbour. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits. Marqui is an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest. All applications are treated as confidential and will remain on file for six months.
Marqui is a cloud-based platform that enables marketing and communications professionals to create, update, and add new content to their...